Preventing Service information leaks
Almost every organisation has sensitive information that it needs to pro-tect. This protection should be even more rigorous when protecting re-stricted information or state secrets, this applies primarily to local authori-ties, military units or state-owned enterprises.
When using restricted service information:
- Install passwords on all devices, including PIN codes, login passwords, tablet and laptop passwords, etc.
- Systematically back up important files.
- Lock the device immediately after completing the operation.
- If you lose data carrier, notify your manager immediately and update all access keys.
- Do not access the closed database without permission.
- Do not copy and transmit service data via insecure network channels.
- Avoid using personal USB and flash memory storage for productively au-tomated system operations.
- Do not connect hardware with data modules such as Bluetooth and GSM to your computer.
- Always have the most up-to-date virus software.